The bad news is that inflation-fueled US consumer prices rose 5.4% in July, the highest rate since the Great Recession. Home prices jumped 17 percent this summer in the fastest climb in 17 years. The taunt penalty will destroy the NFL.
The good news is, you are alive. And, uh, I think that’s about it.
Take that optimistic slide into your consumption of the content below consisting of TikToker Tom Cruz revealing the spreadsheet he and his friends have put together detailing their income for group “vacation” purposes.
The columns are distributed as follows:
- Forecast income for 2021 (High: $ 5 million, Low: $ 125,000)
- PTO available
- Expected bonus (High $ 75,000, Low: N / A)
- Maximum spend per 3 day trip (High $ 80,000, Low: $ 10,000)
- Maximum spend per 7 day trip (High $ 175,000, Low: $ 5,000)
- Marital status:
- 3rd world destinations: (10 Yes, 8 No)
- Split private flight (8 Yes, 10 No)
- Degenerate player? (9 Yes, 9 No)
Like most things on the Internet, this is probably completely wrong. Why would the guy who’s only willing to spend $ 15,000 be YES to share a private flight? Why is the guy who earns $ 5 million a year married?
Why is Broke Bobby $ 125,000 open to anything other than a Greyhound bus to Toledo? Damn, he should be trying to figure out how to create passive income with no money so he can catch up with his pals.
Let’s change that. Please consider donating.
I broke Bobby every time it’s travel time pic.twitter.com/VTUf3xW1DW
– __iTweet__ (@__iTweet__) August 19, 2021
My friends and I had something like that called the 40K club. this was where you made over 40,000 a year and were no longer allowed to ask people to reimburse you for drinking your beer. anyway https://t.co/JX7QSApit1
– mike ☯️ (@killing_my_ass_) August 19, 2021
Imagine being rich enough to get $ 5 million a year in assets / shares, having a friend “Broke Bobby” who only earns $ 120,000, and not being willing to use some of your immense wealth to take them into business. one of your goddamn trips no matter if they afford it themselves. https://t.co/k9vcBaySPr
– Sean Chiplock, Professor Nutty – He / Himbo (@sonicmega) August 19, 2021
Broke Bobby from his defending engraver account Broke Bobby pic.twitter.com/U0jSrsiPOd
– SameBoat (@FOREVERBOATS) August 19, 2021
Call me “Broke Bobby” in a viral Tik Tok and you wake up strapped to a radiator in a Panamanian prison bubba https://t.co/lHM59ui3jg
– Angle from Skkkrt | bIm (@juicelessadriel) August 19, 2021
Stop tweeting about it and donate. Bobby would do it for you. If he could afford an internet connection.